Thursday, June 28, 2012

T.O.R.C.: Bond Analyst or Bond Villian?

America: Don't Tread On Our
Municipal Bond Markets!
America. It is going through a pretty tough time right now. War, crushing deficits, and a congress that is as dysfunctional as a Sheen/Baldwin Thanksgiving Dinner. But there is one thing that will never be tough for America: Our core belief in the sanctity of the Municipal Bond Market. A fact that my online simulacrum seems to have forgotten.


The OTHER Richard Ciccarone is bringing his unpatriotic messages to the internet with his own webpage to spread his Al-Qaedean beliefs throughout the world. Our forefathers, or at least my forefather, built this nation on two things: A right to a fair trial and a strong Municipal Bond Market and they would be horrified to see that the latter is under attack. A nation that can withstand the relentless onslaught of crocs, Kardashians, and any other nightmare a seemingly hateful deity can hurl at us can also certainly defend itself from the likes of anti-American headlines such as: "Civil Engineers Likely to Grade U.S. Infrastructure 'D'".


Well, Mr. OTHER Richard Ciccarone, I am here to remind you that while you tear down our central moral structure with your hateful diatribes, I will continue to fight so that our Municipal Bond Market remains a shining beacon for the world. A guiding light for the trustworthy shepherds in Armenia or the industrious pirates in Somalia or the gentle walrusmen in Belarus, where I believe they live. I'm not entirely sure, but that sounds right. However, my enemy is strong and he is cunning.




Richard Ciccarone's Volcano
Lair?
Like all James Bond villians, he has a scope that far surpasses the average, freedom-loving American. Hidden, most likely, in a subterranean lair beneath a lava-filled volcano in the South Pacific, he schemes and plots to destroy us through the erosion of our trust in the Municipal Bond Market.


But I can't defeat this man alone. I need your help. I am asking that you donate $5 to help pay my rent and expose this cancer to the American people. Let me ask you something. If Hitler had a gun to your head and demanded $5 or else he would invade Czechoslovakia, of course you'd pay him. Well, imagine that's happening to you now. Only I am Czechoslovakia. No. You're Czechoslovakia and I'm Hitler.  Whoa. That's not right. Okay, what if BOTH Hitler and I came to you door asking for $5, but Hitler has a gun and I'm just asking you politlely. You can either give it to Hitler or give it to me to save you and Czechoslovakia from Hitler. To whom would you give that $5? It's THAT simple.


Just click the button below and start your effort to save the American Municipal Bond Market from what can only be described as an onslaught never before witnessed in our collective history. Don't think, just act! That's what The OTHER Richard Ciccarone wants you to do and you can bet he is acting right now! Sitting in his forbidden fortress filled with sensual delights raising an army of genetically engineered sharktopi that will kill us all! And the Municipal Bond Market!


Artist rendering of a "sharktopus"






     

No comments:

Post a Comment