Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Getting Sexy In Here

This week on T.O.R.C., my online doppleganger just took his game to a whole new level and I'll be there to offer a rock hard alternative. The OTHER Richard Ciccarone, not satisfied with his heavy load of Google pageviews, is now turning to the oldest sales trick in the book to defeat me: Sex.


And I'm ready to meet him, thrust for thrust, to show I have what it takes to keep my readers satisfied. So let's strap on and get this exchange lubed up and ready to explode!


Sexual Intercourse
My honorable opponent writes "Stockton Threatens to Be First City to Stiff Bondholders" and anyone can see his new strategy as a mix of the Wall Street Journal and Letters to Penthouse. It's an old trick, but one I am more than ready to go balls out in the court of pubic opinion.


Since, as I've written in earlier posts, I do not have the financial, shall we say, tits, to compete with my co-name; I'm not a show-er, I'm a thrower. A thrower of truth! And the truth is, if he is going to stoop to using sex as a weapon, I've got a weapon that is ready to shoot load after load of justice right into the eyes of the internet.


Ecstatic Physical Fulfillment
See? I am no stranger to both double entendre and the Domincan Facemask (which I've only attempted once, and may or may not have succeeded depending on how you rate your sexual encounters). "So?" You ask, wondering where I'm going with this. "Where are you going with this?" Right into your mind pants, where you will be sufficiently blown.The OTHER Richard Ciccarone hopes to seduce you with innuendo to bring you into his boudoir of financial ecstasy, and I need to show you that I can love you better, longer, and with more sensual ferocity than you could ever hope to experience with him.


Take off your shoes and come in. Let me remove those cumbersome garments and make you comfortable. Sure, a stiff bondholder is satisfying, but not as satisfying as a slowly penetrating municipal bond market which produces returns of copious amounts of fluidity. After a long period of slow and persistent downward force, growth will surely give rise to a strong and, ultimately, long-lasting exchange into a soft yield. Finally, what will occur is a repeated, tireless, back and forth of trading followed by a climactic explosion of liquid wealth all over your stomach, chest, and face.


Let's Talk Soon
Well, I don't know about you, but for me, that was enough to want to invest in the Muni Bond Market, whatever the hell that is. I hope you don't get mad, but I have to get up early tomorrow and I really need to get to sleep. I'd love to see you again, but right now I have a lot going on. I will call you soon. Promise. Of course this doesn't mean I'm not into you, I just want to take this slow and get to know each other before we get serious. So, we're cool, right? I'll see you next week?


Stock Tip of the Week: Since the Affordable Health Care Act was given the go-ahead by The Supreme Court, think healthcare! According to Fox News, we will all be forced at gunpoint to buy stuff like Band Aids, Neosporin, and Advil, so I would invest in that sort of stuff.



1 comment:

  1. I need to light up a cigarette after reading that....

    ReplyDelete